Cream, the closest cousin of white color, has marked a strong foothold in the interior design industry. Be it kitchen area, living room space, or even dining area; you can find the touch cream easily. Talking of kitchen interiors, cream color kitchen cabinets have been the impeccable choice as they add warmth and elegance to kitchen space.
But, over time, the desire to renovate the kitchen with some trending colors is natural. For this, the safest step is to update the countertop color. And we will help you with the same.
Although there are endless countertop color options to go with cream cabinets, here are the 15 trendiest countertop colors that will elevate the look of your modern cream cabinets.
Countertop Colors & Materials For Your Cream Kitchen Cabinets
1. White Kitchen Countertop For Warm Luxurious Ambiance
The pairing of cream cabinetry with white countertops offers soothing visuals in the kitchen. In case your kitchen area is compact, white and cream pairs will give a spacious feel overall. Therefore, you can add a few colors as decor and utility items to make your kitchen more praise-worthy.
It is advisable to use brass and wooden attachments on cream cabinets for better looks. Also, instead of a solid white platform, opt for a white surface with fine veins or grains in it.
Here are a few material options for your sparkling white countertops:
- Quartz Countertops: Vena Calacatta Infinita, Calacatta Nuvo Caesarstone, Vena Carrara Quartz Countertop, Statuario Nuvo Caesarstone
- Granite Countertops: Sea Pearl, Everest Granite, River White Countertop, Oxford White, Antique White
- Marble Countertops: Calacatta Borghini, Calacatta Oro, Calacatta Extra, White Carrara Marble, Calacatta Michelangelo
- Quartzite Countertops: Shadow Storm Quartzite, Classic White, Taj Mahal Quartzite, Super White, White Macaubas
- Porcelain Countertop: Maximus Carrara Hyper White, Calacatta Africa White, Maximus Carrara Hyper White, Medicea Marble White
2. The Soft Neutral Beige Countertop
Although cream and neutral beige both are pretty mild color tones, there is a drastic difference between them. Beige is the lightest shade of brown with a hint of yellow. Being an incredibly versatile color, neutral beige can easily complement its nearest shade, cream and help you achieve a bright, cohesive space.
The golden hue of the beige kitchen countertop represents a calm atmosphere in the kitchen. When decorated with golden or brass-colored metallic knobs and handles, the cream and beige combination expresses royalty at its best.
Here are a few material options for the beige countertop of your kitchen:
- Granite Countertop: Delicatus Cream, Golden Riviera, Astoria Granite, Ivory Fantasy Granite, Alpinus Granite
- Quartz Countertop:Taj Royale Caesarstone, Cloudburst Concrete, Oyster Caesarstone, Frozen Terra Caesarstone, Moorland Fog Caesarstone
- Marble Countertops: Crema Marfil Marble, Mandala Select, Daino Reale, Sea Grass, Bianco Nero Oro
- Limestone Countertops: Jerusalem White Honed, Moleanos, Ataija cream Limestone, Moleanos Limestone, Desert White Honed
- Quartzite Countertops: Taj Mahal Quartzite, Mustang, Osaka
3. Golden Color Countertop to symbolize royalty
If all you want is glamor and energy in your kitchen with cream-colored cabinets, then golden countertops are of the best help to you. This rare pairing option gives a premium look to the kitchen interiors.
Gold speckled kitchen countertops, like those made of granite, are perfect for enhancing kitchen aesthetics. Even the person working in such a kitchen feels energetic and positive. Remember, gold color sets a bold statement; therefore, the other utility items, decor, and fittings should be of subtle tone.
Here are a few material options for shining gold countertops:
- Granite Countertops: Golden Valley KG, Peregrine C, Imperial Gold, Juparana Oro, Vyara Gold
- Marble Countertops: Spanish Gold, Jerusalem Gold, Spanish Gold, Arabescatus Oro, Rain Forest Marble
- Gemstone Countertops: Tiger Eye Gold Gemstone
- Quartzite Countertops: Giallo Macaubas Quartzite
- Porcelain Countertops: Maximus Classic Onyx White Porcelain
4. Brown Countertops For A Neutral Appearance
If all you want is to add a bit of style statement to the cream cabinets of your kitchen, choose the shades of brown. The combination of cream and brown gives a neutral appearance to your entire kitchen and will trend throughout the generations.
Brown countertops pair brilliantly with cream kitchen cabinets and would look gorgeous on your kitchen island as well. Furthermore, you can use metallic fittings to elevate the beauty of this earthly tone brown-cream combination.
Talking of material options in brown countertops, one can find many options. Some have unique patterns, while others are speckled with shiny particles. The range is countless.
Here are a few impressive material options for your brown countertop:
- Wooden Countertops: Oak, Maple, Teak, Walnut, etc.
- Granite Countertops: Black Thunder Granite, Maskaratu Granite, Purangaw Ipe, Firenze Yellow, Macadamia Granite, New Ivory Fantasy
- Quartz Countertops: Lagos Blue Caesarstone, Caldera Caesarstone, Woodlands Caesarstone, Sleek Concrete Caesarstone
- Marble Countertops: Emperador Golden, Cedar Marble, Rainforest Brown, Dynasty Brown, Mandala Classic Marble
- Quartzite Countertops: Violet Bamboo Quartzite, Fantasy Brown, Sandalus Leather, Elegant Brown
5. Red Countertops For A Stylish Appeal
Red countertops with cream kitchen cabinets set up an energetic and creative ambiance in the kitchen. They suit the design of eclectic, modern, and even farmhouse kitchens.
When the direct sunlight falls on the glossy red countertop, the light gets reflected, giving the kitchen a spacious and cozy look. Red countertops add life to the neutral shades of cream cabinets.
Renovating the vintage kitchen setup with a red countertop and cream cabinets is a thoroughly modern approach. Explore the mentioned countertop material options to give a complete transformation to your kitchen design.
Here are a few red-colored material options for eye-catching countertops in your kitchen:
- Granite Countertops: Colombo Gold Granite, Crema Montana Granite, Sunset Red Granite, Rosewood Granite, Red Dragon Granite, Paradiso Granite
- Quartz Countertops: Red Shimmer Caesarstone Quartz
- Marble Countertops: Rojo Alicante Marble, Red Ravel Jasper Marble
- Others: Crater Travertine, Rainbow Onyx, Carnelian Gemstone, Red Tile Countertops
6. Gray Color Countertop For Classy Decor
If you don’t want to go with bright prime colors, gray color countertops are a perfect choice for you. Gray countertops against cream-colored cabinets look warm and inviting. They provide a spacious and creative workstation to the chefs of the kitchen.
You may use the dark gray countertop materials for a bold style statement in your subtle kitchen interiors. Whereas a light gray countertop setup gives a classic look to the kitchen.
Here are a few material options for Gray countertops in your kitchen:
- Granite Countertops: New Kashmir White Granite, Aspen White, Alphaville Granite, Monte Carlo, Costa Esmeralda
- Quartz Countertops: Rugged Concrete, Pure Quantra, Pebble Caesarstone, Coastal Gray Caesarstone
- Marble Countertops: Carrara Silver Honed Marble, Cipollino Ondulato, Bardiglio Marble, White Fantasy, Platinus Marble
- Quartzite Countertops: Super White Quartzite, Macaubas Giotto, Super White Extra, New Tuscan Super White, River Blue
- Slate Countertops: Pietra Cardosa Slate, Italian Slate Cleft Slate, Italian Slate Sandblasted Slate, Black Slate Cleft Slate
7. Black Countertops For The Bold And Luxurious Kitchen Interiors
If you wish to make a style statement in your kitchen, renovate it with black countertops. Black-colored kitchen countertop brings out the culinary creativity of the individual working there. It offers elegance and luxury to the entire kitchen layout.
When set up appropriately, the black and cream pair strikes the right balance between bold and neutral shade. Using black countertops on the pre-fitted cream wood cabinets is great for redefining your royal preference. Club this color combination with steel-colored metallic fittings and appliances for a flawless look.
Here are a few black material options for the luxurious countertops of your kitchen:
- Black Granite Countertops: Negresco Granite, Orion Granite, Black Galaxy, Cosmic Black Granite, Atlantic Black
- Quartz Countertops: Vanilla Noir Caesarstone Quartz, Jet Black Caesarstone, Lunar Night 1525 Quantra, Java Noir Pental, Nero Marquise
- Marble Countertops: Black Marquina Marble, Portoro Genuine Extra Marble
- Slate Countertop: Montauk Black Slate
8. Taupe Countertop For The Vintage Effect
Taupe is a pastel shade color with characteristics of brown and gray in it. The taupe countertop renders a classic vintage set up to the kitchen interiors when paired with cream cabinets. When accessorized with wood-colored fittings, the taupe kitchen setup looks extremely elegant.
An all-over neutral color palette in the kitchen gives a spacious look to a compact kitchen setup. The kitchen with ample space for natural sunlight looks bright and welcoming in pastel shades of taupe and cream.
Although there are not multiple taupe countertop material options to choose from, we have worked out a few options that set the right mood in your kitchen.
Here are a few rare but exclusive material options for taupe countertops:
- Granite Countertops: Blanco Taupe granite, Taupe White granite, Taupe Gray Granite
- Quartz Countertops: Chantilly Taupe Quartz, Fossil Taupe Quartz
9. Blue Countertops For A Sober Yet Attractive Look
In the world of interior designing, the blue color is symbolic of royalty. Therefore, if elegance and style are your aims, then shades of blue countertop will suit your kitchen the best. Shining blue countertops strike the right balance with cream cabinet color. Also, it will offer your kitchen interiors a gorgeous contrast.
Moreover, the shades of blue are so vast that, depending on your preference, you may make your kitchen look subtle or strong. You can pick light or pastel blues for a serene ambiance, while a dark navy or royal blue will create a bold look.
Here are a few trendy blue material options for classy and trendy kitchen interiors:
- Granite Countertops: Blue Bahia Granite, Van Gogh, Blues in the Night, Volga Blue Granite, Labrador Bianca, Baltic Blue
- Quartzite Countertops: Blue Fantasy Quartzite, Aurora Blue, Azul Macaubas, Emerald Quartzite Dark, Marmo Onyx Blue, Marmo Onyx Mixed
- Marble Countertops: Tropical Blue Marble, Bateig Azul, Cristalita Blue, Blue Damasco Marble, Sparkling Blue
- Quartz Countertops: Copper Mountain 287 Quantra, Azul Aran Pental, Belgium Blue Satin Pental Quartz
- Gemstone Countertops: Profondo Caesarstone, Tiger Eye Blue Gemstone, Blue Agate
10. Pink Countertop To Add Fun To Interiors
Add fun to the neutral cream cabinets of your kitchen with pink countertops. The wonderful shades of pink make the kitchen interiors look fabulous. When paired with cream cabinets, the light pink color sets up a completely neutral and unified interior in the kitchen.
Pink is not a completely girlish color. Instead, it provides a creative platform for your kitchen. When complemented with brass handles and metallic kitchen equipment, the kitchen interiors look warm and inviting.
Here are a few material options for the different shades of pink countertops:
- Granite Countertops: Crema Bordeaux Granite, Shivakashi Pink Granite, Tiberius Granite, Rosewood Granite, Giallo Nathalia Granite, Giallo Venezia Granite
- Quartz Countertops: Excava Caesarstone Quartz, Topus Concrete Caesarstone Quartz
- Quartzite Countertops: Picasso Quartzite Quartzite
11. Rust-Colored Artistic Countertops
Rust-colored kitchen countertops are characteristic of brown, red, and black. It is the choice of the individuals who need blended shade to work with their cream cabinets. Being a rusty color, such countertops require little effort in cleaning or keeping them scratch-free.
Granites are the most popular rust-colored countertop material available in the market. However, the sub-types are various. Rust granite kitchen countertops look gorgeous, with their balanced blend of red, brown, and black. It offers a more industrial and raw look to the space.
Here are a few material options for rust-colored countertops:
- Granite Countertops: Copper Canyon Granite, Red Bahia Granite, Juparana Golden Vyara Granite
- Wooden Countertops: Mahogany, Bolivian Rosewood, Roundover, Cherry Wood
- Gemstone: Carnelian Gemstone
12. Purple Countertops To Depict Royalty With Style
Although purple is not a common color for kitchen interiors, it gives an elite and distinct look when used properly. Purple countertops on cream cabinets with metallic knobs make your kitchen look stylish and royal.
So, if you want to give your old cream cabinets a complete makeover, a purple countertop is your best solution. For a classic ambiance, you opt for light purple countertops. And go for dark purple countertops to achieve bold and exciting kitchen interiors.
Here are the royal-looking purple-colored material options for fancy countertops:
- Granite Countertops: Ruby Velvet Granite, Dunes Orient Granite
- Onyx Countertops: Onice Tanzania Dark Onyx
- Quartzite Countertops: Picasso Quartzite Quartzite
- Quartz Countertops: Amadeus Pental Quartz
13. Orange Countertops For Warmth And Comfort
Give a warm dine-in experience to your family in your cream and orange paired kitchen. Orange, being a bright color when added on top of cream cabinets, gives a sophisticated yet sparkling effect.
If you prefer orange kitchen interiors, there are many shades to choose from. They are bright orange, burnt orange, yellowish-orange, or terracotta orange. For those with a sophisticated blend of personality, burnt or terracotta orange works best. While for those with a cheerful personality, bright orange countertops are the rulers.
Cream and orange paired kitchens look best with white or steel-colored accessories. Also, orange countertops suit the best to get a spacious look in a compact kitchen with a volume of natural light.
Here are a few bright material options for the orange countertops of your kitchen:
- Granite Countertops: Atlantis Granite, Terracotta red granite countertops, Golden Taupe, Golden Persa Sun
- Quartz Countertops: Orange Cool Silestone Quartz, EuroStone Quartz
- Slate Countertops: Orange Calcite
14. Yellow Color Countertop For Bright Ambiance
Give a sunshine look to your kitchen with bright yellow countertops. Yellow countertops are a good means to compensate for the scarcity of natural light in your kitchen. The shades of yellow in the kitchen evoke a cozy and bright ambiance.
Yellow-colored countertops on cream cabinets give your kitchen a vintage effect. Also, it spreads energetic vibes across the kitchen. Pops of yellow color brighten the mood of those looking for some culinary adventure in the workspace.
When paired with cream cabinets, a yellow countertop adds much-needed warmth and vibrance to the space. The shades of yellow palette range from being warm to cool and bright to pale.
Here are a few gorgeous countertop material options to add sunshine glare to your kitchen:
- Granite Countertops: Yellow Bamboo Granite, Amber Yellow Granite, Lemon Yellow Granite
- Quartz Countertops: Pure Lemon Yellow Quartz, Spring Yellow, Yellow color artificial, Yellow Quartz stone slabs
- Laminates Countertops: LU Glaze Yellow Laminate, Retro Renovation Cream Caramel, Yellow Cracked Ice
- Marble Countertops: Amarillo Triana, Spanish Gold
15. Green Color Countertop For The Earthy Setup
Green countertop options are a good choice for those looking forward to a unique renovation idea. Green complements the cream kitchen cabinets beautifully. It suits the vintage, contemporary, and even modern kitchen setup.
Green countertops are the best way to make a unique style statement without being flamboyant. When illuminated with LED lights, these countertops create an interesting earthly setup.
You may complement the green and cream kitchen interiors with a fresh flower vase on the spacious slab. Also, you may opt for wooden fittings and fixtures for a complete earthy look.
Here are a few material options for the green countertops of your kitchen:
- Granite Countertops: Green Jadeite Granite, Verde Bamboo, Costa Esmeralda Granite, Golden Jade, Verde Fantastico, Green Peace
- Onyx Countertops: Onice Smeraldo Onyx, Onice Avorio Onyx, Light Green Onyx
- Soapstone Countertops: Green Soapstone, Fumaca Soapstone
- Quartzite Countertops: Emerald Quartzite Dark Quartzite, Medusa Quartzite
Do cream and white go together?
Although cream and white are close cousins, they also complement each other. When used together, they provide a spacious look to the kitchen. Also, they set the right tone to let the colors of decor and utility items stand out. The cream-white pair is symbolic of vintage royalty.
Should there be light or dark countertops in the kitchen?
For a clean, classic, and soft look in the kitchen, use lighter shades of colored countertops. But if you wish to bring energy, creativity, and style to your kitchen interiors, opt for dark shades like orange, red, black, etc.
Cream cabinets are never out of fashion. Be it your newly designed modular kitchen or to-be renovated vintage kitchen; the cream kitchen cabinets are there to stay forever. All you need to do is experiment with multiple kitchen countertop colors and materials.
White is the neighbor color of cream and looks good with both accent and neutral colors, just like cream. So, if you are looking for countertop colors for white cabinets, we’ve got you covered. Pick the color which best compliments your style and preference, and design your dream kitchen right away.